How do I access my account online?
Clients who have already registered for an online account may access their account by logging into the MyStreetscape Portal via https://www.mystreetscape.com/
If you have not set up online access to your account(s), please e-mail us at Info@PrudentNetwork.com and request a login username and password. With online access to your account(s) you can view account positions, balances, statements, transactions, tax documents for the most recent two years and much more! For our fiduciary clients, we are able to “household” all of their clients’ accounts with just one login ID.
Online access to accounts through MyStreetscape.com enables you to view the following:
- Transaction history as far back as 24 months
- Statements as far back as 10 years
- Trade confirmations as far back as 7 years
Furthermore, you will still be able to view the account transactions, statements and trade confirmations for the respective time periods even after the account closes.
How do I request funds from my account?
Clients often request that we send out funds to cover upcoming tax, personal, medical or housing bills. Please be aware that while we are able to send funds out of your account’s money market quickly, most of our accounts are invested in securities that have a 1- to 3-day settlement period. That means that if you don’t have sufficient funds in your money market and we are required to generate trades to meet the request, a trade made on Monday very likely won’t generate cash until Thursday, or if made on Thursday or Friday, not until Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week! Please don’t run the risk of coming up short! Give us at least a week’s notice if you’re going to need cash from your account.
- The funds can be sent out via check by either regular mail or by overnight mail. When funds are sent by regular mail, there is no charge. When funds are sent via overnight mail, there is a $15 charge to the account.
- You may write a check against the funds in the money market. When you do this, please contact us first to make sure there is sufficient cash available in your account. We do rebalance accounts periodically, investing excess cash that has built up. We want to make sure you avoid unnecessary fees associated with bouncing checks.
- We can wire funds directly to your bank account. There is a $15 fee associated with one-time wires from an account.
- We can set up an Electronic Funds Transfer if you know you will require a certain amount to be deposited into your bank on a regular, monthly or otherwise periodic basis. There is no charge for these transfers, but they do require a 10-day setup period before the first transfer goes out.
Also bear in mind that your brokerage or investment account is not intended to be used as a checking account. The assets you place with us should have a long-term investment time horizon.
How do I receive electronic monthly statements?
If you are interested in signing up to receive your monthly statements via e-mail, here are a few simple steps you will need to take.
1. You will need to have online access to your account(s) via www.MyStreetscape.com.
2. Once you have logged in to your account, you will need to set up each of your brokerage accounts in order to receive statements via e-mail. When you request online access to your accounts, we will send you a demonstration file to help walk you through the process. If you already have online access to your account(s) and would like to go green, please let us know and we will send the
demonstration file to you.
How do I import my account information for tax purposes?
If you already have online access to your brokerage account, you can pull your monthly account information into personal financial software programs like Quicken, Tax Cut or MS Money.
Before you begin, you will need to have online access to your brokerage account(s) by using a Customer ID and PIN. If you do not have a Customer ID and PIN, please contact us and we will send you one.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Sign into Quicken
- Go to Investing → Investing Accounts →Add Account.
- Once you select Add Account, type in “mystreetscape” and click NEXT.
- Choose the type of account (IRA, Standard Brokerage, etc.…) and click NEXT.
- Name the account. You may customize this step. For example, you can label an account, “The Estate of Jane Doe with Prudent Investors Network”.
- Select Online.
- Enter the Customer ID and PIN and click NEXT. (You will have the opportunity to set up your own PIN once you have logged on to the account the first time.)
- Enter the account number and click ENTER. (Be sure to enter it in all caps and no hyphens!)
- There will be a pop-up confirming that the account has been set up in Quicken. Once you click DONE, Quicken will automatically begin retrieving the information on behalf of that account.